Advance your career with the MS in Finance guided by industry. Embrace the rapid evolution of finance, learn new strategies, technologies and data tools, grow your professional network. Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or keep your career and study part-time.
At a Glance
- U.S. Master of Science degree
- 10 months • option to extend
- Full-time or part-time • option to change
- Study in Budapest • trips to Vienna
- 36 credits (72 ECTS credits)
- Tuition: EUR 12,000
- Application Deadlines for Entry in September 2021
- May 1, 2021 if you seek financial aid or need a study visa
- August 16, 2021 if you are non-visa
Finance at the Cutting Edge Guided by Industry
The MS in Finance combines a professional finance curriculum with data analytics, technology and legal studies. Develop your applied skills with cases, simulations and a capstone project. Learn from leading professors and industry veterans. Prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles.
The MS in Finance Advisory Committee is a working group of senior executives from global institutions offering professional guidance.