PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATORS
In 2021, the CEU ExEd Hub launched an innovative and comprehensive program for university administrators.
The Professional Development Program for University Administrators seeks to contribute to improving the management capacity and practices at universities in the OSUN network and beyond, while promoting OSUN values among the higher education administrators and institutions.
The Program offers various modules tailored for staff in managerial roles in OSUN member institutions, namely:
- Strategic and Inclusive Management of Higher Education Institutions;
- Advancing the Frontiers of Knowledge: Building and Supporting Research Excellence at Universities,
- Managing Civic Engagement: Universities and Civic Actors
- Crisis Management in Higher Education (start date: January 26, 2022)
- Quality Assurance in Higher Education: A Course for University Administrators (start date: May 18, 2022)
- Managing International Cooperation in a Global Classroom: Maximizing the Impact of Mobility Programs for Universities, Researchers and Students (start date: Fall 2022).